Big day for me and my riding partner L on the mountain today. Major level up: we moved off Sir Henry (the training hill) and rode the lift up Morse Mountain.
1. The lift was easier than I'd anticipated. Getting back down, upright, on the other hand, was harder than I thought it'd be. But, overall, I'm gonna call it a win.
2. You gotta go for it. Speed is scary but timid tentative moves are what lead to hard falls.
3. A little junk in the trunk is a good thing. Today my tailbone is grateful that my bottom runs more toward bodacious than bony.
4. A challenging Friday yoga class pre-Saturday riding might not be a smart move. My legs might have stayed solid longer had I skipped it.
5. I need to work on my F-bomb restraint. Smuggs, after all, is America's Family Resort.
A (half) day well lived. Off to find the boys!